MyFaces Trinidad invalid_lhs_in_assignment using Partial Page Rendering (PPR)

I stumbled upon a weird error last week. I was having the following error in some of my pages after a PPR request :
["Error ", 
ReferenceError
arguments: Array[0]
get message: function getter() { [native code] }
get stack: function getter() { [native code] }
set message: function setter() { [native code] }
set stack: function setter() { [native code] }
type: "invalid_lhs_in_assignment"
__proto__: Error
, " delivering XML request status changed to ", function (requestEvent)
{
  if (requestEvent.getStatus() == TrXMLRequestEvent.STATUS_COMPLETE)
  {
    var statusCode = requestEvent.getResponseStatusCode();

    // The server might not return successfully, for example if an
    // exception is thrown.  When that happens, a non-200 (OK) status
    // code is returned as part of the HTTP prototcol.
    if (statusCode == 200)
    {
      _pprStopBlocking(window);

      if (requestEvent.isPprResponse())
      {
        var responseDocument = requestEvent.getResponseXML();

        // Though not yet supported, Nokia browser sometimes fails to get
        // XML content. (Currently being investigated.) When that happens,
        // the function should simply return without calling
        // _handlePprResponse rather than crushing the function with null
        // pointer reference.
        // This is a temporary workaround and should be revisited when
        // Nokia browser is officially supported.
        if (responseDocument != null)
        {
          this._handlePprResponse(responseDocument.documentElement);
        }
      }
      else
      {
        // Should log some warning that we got an invalid response
      }
    }
    else if (statusCode >= 400)
    {
      // The RequestQueue logs these for us, so
      // we don't need to take action here.  IMO, that's probably
      // wrong - we should do the handling here
      _pprStopBlocking(window);
    }

  }
}]

In some pages this caused everything to break (nothing was being updated), while in other pages my PPR requests where working properly, despite the error message. What I found out, from this very eloquent error message, is that when a component has a "-" in their ID like so :




So I removed the "-" in the ID




And everything went back to normal!.

Angular6 hiding component selector

It's sometimes useful to have angular's component selector not to be rendered in the page, as sometimes this can cause problems with...